This trip is so funny!!
the plane was very boring but there were things what encouraged the travel. All the people were very exciting for this trip and when we arrived at the airport all the people were so fun! The first day (Friday) Dillon and me went to the swimmingpool for 2 hours, later we go to the computer for a little time because I was very tired. Saturday morning I go to Dillon's match and I saw David Campos, Beloso, Alvaro, Irene, Lara and Taboas. At night I went to the BBQ in Alex's house. It was so fun! Sunday morning I slept until a very late time because it was holiday "festivo". In the afternoon we went with Alvaro and ARJ to Donald Trump's golf club and that was very very funny. It was very big. And now we are going to meet some friends.
Michael Garcia
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario